BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nak cakap Bahasa Inggeris lah! ;)

Salam dear frens...

The topic for today is about an interesting book (not related wif the post title at all) :PP

Currently I'm reading dis book

LANGIT ILAHI by HILAL ASYRAF 

The author do have a blog and his writing are so nice, meaningful and SIMPLE!
Easy to read n easy to understand. ;)

This book was given by Ustaz Kausar (the man dat i told u b4) :)

Thanks to him! :))

I don't know lah he give me or lend it to me

Anyway I'll complete my reading and once we meet I'll give it back to him.

If he want me to keep dis book, I'll do ;))

Thanks Ustaz Kausar ...I do dis book ;)

tadaa!! (^_^)




2 Coret2:

hans said...

hahaha
just speak if u want lorr
nice

Penulis Setia said...

hans..thx...sajer...xsuka speaking sgt...xconfident malah xmahir...huwa3..